[ English ]
What's SAITAMA SAINTS?|
The Flag football team "SAITAMA SAINTS" is active in Saitama,Japan (Omiya area). We are belong to KANTO FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE(F-League).
Time: Every two weeks, on Sunday.
- Please check next practice from here and contact us!(Please type "SAIMATA SAINTS" in the subject.)
Place: Omiya Park No.3.
- ACCESS: from Omiya Station.
Twenty minutes by walk.
(1) From East Exit, take the bus in front of TAKASHIMAYA the department store. No.8 stop.
(2) Five - ten minutes by bus, get off at the stop named KAJIMA-BASHI.(next of HIGASHI HORINOUCHI.)
(3) You see two park is there. The right one is Omiya Park No.3.
(1) Spring: from April to May. (Exhibition games.)
(2) Autumn: from October to November. (League.)
Even if you don't speak Japanese, don't be shy. Many members speaks English (not so well but we try to speak.).
If you're intersted in American Football, especially NFL, NCAA, please contact us!(Please type "SAIMATA SAINTS" in the subject.)
If you accessed this page directly, please click here and go to top page.|